At Laird Brothers (Forfar) Limited (company registration number SC036052) and our group of companies are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of our customers’ data. In order to ensure our continued and improved compliance with GDPR, we will follow the principles below:
• Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner.
• Collected only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
• Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary.
• Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
• Not kept longer than necessary.
• Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for not longer than necessary.
• Stored securely including protection against unlawful processing, accidental loss, damage or
destruction by using appropriate measures.
What does this mean for our Customers?
Laird Group Ltd will only process your data if it complies with the principles set out above. If you feel that data we hold for you is inaccurate or needs to updated, please contact us in order for this to be amended.
If, as determined by us, the lawful basis upon which we process your personal information changes, we will notify you about the change. We shall stop processing your personal information if the lawful basis used is no longer relevant. The legal basis for processing your personal data will typically be one of the following:
• our own legitimate business interests (for example, where we have carried out a legitimate
interests assessment and have established an existing legitimate interest;
• the performance of a contract that we have in place with you; • your consent, where
appropriate; or • compliance with our legal obligations
GDPR also gives individuals the right to erasure. If you would like to exercise your right to be
forgotten, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to outline what data you would like us to
remove and your reasons. There may be instances where we will be unable to process your
request however we will assess each case on an individual basis.
Cookies are essential to a website in order to provide necessary functionality, such as
remembering your consent preferences. Without required cookies, certain services on a
website may not be made possible and a website may not perform as smoothly as it should.
None of the Cookies used on this website record any personal information about our visitors.
you provide personal data to us.