- Highest spec volumetric truck in the country
- Free technical support from Scotland's second largest independent RMC producer.
- Alternate between mixes and slumps if required for different applications.
- No part load charges and unbeatable concrete prices
- Pay for what you actually need. Mobile mix means can't over or under order!!
- Concrete supply from a 3rd party BSI quality accredited company
- 7m discharge chutes for placement for the awkward jobs.
- As ingredients are mixed on the spot, the mix is always discharged fresh.
As our concrete company has grown in recent years we want to service the small/medium size jobs more effectively as well as supplying concrete into the Aberdeen city and surrounding area. J&J Laird Mobilemix concrete combines our expertise and materials with a delivery system that means no part loads, no waste and no time limits, only quality service and product for you at cheaper prices. Most importantly if you need a bit more or less than you thought, or use of different mix grades or slumps, then this is accommodated on site and a digital ticket will be printed with payment made by debit card/cash or made to a builders merchants for pre-negotiated discounts.
The mobile concrete plant is available for full day hire (8hrs on site inc travelling) and half day hire (4hrs on site including travelling). Please contact the office to discuss requirements and rates.
We are here to meet all your concrete needs so for loads greater than 3m3 please see our readymix concrete page.