At Laird we are proud to use Cemfloor technology to bring you screeds for indoor concrete flooring applications. Screeds can be used in all types of commercial, industrial and residential construction for finished fast drying floors. Cemfloor binder is simply mixed with cement, water, and a suitable sand to create a high-performance screed which complies with EN 13813.
- Easy Installation (Reduces time & costs)
- No risk of contamination at concrete mixing plants
- Reduced drying times of 14-28 days. (Depending on drying conditions and floor coverings)
- Exceptional Thermal Conductivity (up to 2.9W/m.k)*
- Larger floor area without joints (up to 150m2)
- Thinner sections compared to traditional screeds
- Minimal Drying Shrinkage (<0.1%)
- Foot traffic after 24 –48 hours
- Can be applied in wet areas
- Self-compacting – no voids around under floor heating pipes.
- No Surface Latiance (Dust) after curing.
* According to Avis Technique CSTB No.EMI 14-26051749